Tuesday, April 26, 2011

In Which We Are Introduced To Our Intrepid Hero

Greetings readers and welcome to the greatest* blog you will ever read.  You may be saying to yourself, "Self, why am I reading this?"  Well perhaps you are one of my friends who I have roped into reading this.  Or someone has sent this to you.  I do hope you'll read on.

So this blog is basically my egotistical way of telling the world "I have a voice, and dammit, you're gonna listen!"  In the coming posts, we shall be covering any number of items, from music and movies and video games to current events to cultural education to anything I damn well feel like.  I hope to entertain you, enlighten you, and above all, give you something to talk about.  And if you leave here with a smile on your face and a little bit smarter, I have done my job.

This is me.  So now you know who you're listening to.



So on we go, gentle (or not so gentle) readers.

*And by greatest, we do not mean to denigrate any other completely awesome blogs, including but not limited to Hyperbole and a Half.

2 comments:

  1. Gentle readers? Who do you think you are, Andrew? :p

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to think I'm channeling some of the greats, such as Mr. Thackery and Ms. Austen. And you are definitely in the not-so-gentle category.

    ReplyDelete